1. Inspect all jobs within area to insure that they are complete and meet grading requirements.
2. Supervise, schedule and assign service work within work area.
3. Recommend and advise management on issues regarding carpet, wood, and vinyl in the field, warehouse and expediting departments.
4. Recognize and solve problems affecting carpet, wood and vinyl field operations, including staff, schedules, materials and qualities.
5. Develop and implement field operational procedures, processes and safety programs.
6. Conduct quality assurance inspections and training for staff and employees engaged in field operations.
7. Perform routine inspections on, and maintain accountability for assigned vehicle, tools, equipment and material.
8. Communicate and/or meet with customers and other personnel to provide technical training assistance and to resolve conflicts arising from product delivery, quality or performance.
9. Communicate company changes with-in product and management to field personnel.
10. Supervise, assist and direct activities of Product Supervisors and Service Technicians.
11. Inspect and supervise product installations and service to ensure proper techniques are observed and all work is completed.
12. Promote consistent philosophy, instill confidence in products and services and provide personal presence in the field.
13. Deliver purchase orders to customers and obtain signatures as required.
14. Meet with homeowners and conduct warranty and/or quality assurance inspections.
1. Comply with all company safety policies, practices, and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
2. Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
3. Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.